|Les EditionsD sont actives dans le conseil
uB-mobile, Art Tribal, musées
"Leading provider of enabling products and services in the mobile environment with focus on the media industry"
Based on a leading-edge technology and usability understanding in
mobile technologies such as SMS, WAP, and Audio, uB-mobile focuses on
delivering one-stop customized solutions that help its partners
generate revenues with a short time-to-market and low financial risk.
Implementing actual technologies, uB-mobile delivers today's high quality mobility services
uB-mobile has been supplying the leaders for over 10 years
Nokia, MSN, Yahoo, Openwave, Nova, T-Online, Gault&Millau, Orange, Antenna Audio, Swisscom
uB-mobile provides an end-to-end solution to Media Partners :
An example, the SMS Channels :
1. The MediaPartner creates content in e-format
2. The content is directly fed into the ub-content management system
3. The content is transformed to a wireless SMS format and combined with the SMS Channel applications
4. Customers can book SMS on the Media Partner‘s web-page
5. The branded mobile content is also distributed to other partners
6. The Media Partner and ub-mobile share the net-revenue
200 Selected & constantly updated SMS News channels, including Info-SMS and City-SMS, managed by experienced editorial team
Professional delivery and online prepayment tool
Geneva based, 35 employees + international stringers
Founders : Frédéric Dawance, Simon Johnson, Richard Vogel
Board members :
Martin Velasco, Telefonica Board Member
Olivier Trancart, Head of HP Financial Services
Jean-Pierre Pedrazzini, Egon Zehnder International
Lars Reichelt, Director Wireless Yahoo Europe!
Luke Murrell, Nokia European Business Development*
Chuck Parrish, Openwave & WAP Forum*
uB-mobile's activities and assets have been sold in 2002 to a European media group.